For Questions about the Counseling Center at LaSalle contact:
Kayla Malloy, LMHC
Clinical Supervisor for Community Based Services
518-242-4731 ext. 225 or ext. 240
To make a Referral contact:
Jessica Repko, LSCW-R
Director of Admissions
518-242-4731 ext. 219
The Counseling Center at LaSalle School offers a range of specialized outpatient services to youth and families struggling with mental health, addiction, trauma, and sexual abuse.
LaSalle School has been providing residential care and educational services to youth for 160 years and has earned a reputation as a leading provider of evidence-based and effective therapeutic programming for children and their families. For over twenty years, LaSalle School has provided comprehensive, NYS Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) certified treatment to adolescents ages 10 to 21. With an emphasis on developmentally specific and family centered treatment, LaSalle has developed a unique and effective approach to successfully engaging youth with significant substance abuse and co-occurring mental health needs.
Building on decades of experience in assessing and treating mental health and complex behavior disorders within our residential setting, LaSalle expanded services by adding a NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH) Children’s Clinic license, and began providing outpatient mental health evaluation, counseling, and psychiatric care to youth ages 10 to 18.
As a nationally recognized leader in the treatment of juvenile sexual abuse and trauma, LaSalle also provides specialized outpatient evaluation, risk assessment, and treatment to sexually abusive youth and their families. Our team of highly experienced clinicians also provides education, support, and treatment to child survivors of sexual abuse and their families.
Evaluation and Treatment Services include:
- Assessment and Treatment by highly experienced and licensed Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment professionals.
- Specialized Evaluation, Risk Assessment, and Treatment of youth who have been sexually abused and/or have engaged in sexually harmful behaviors.
- Access to Psychiatric Services to evaluate and provide ongoing medication management.
- Individual Therapy utilizing client centered and evidenced-based approaches to wellness, recovery, safety, and maintenance skills.
- Family Therapy to foster improved family relationships, communication, and support.
- Experiential Learning and Expressive Arts interventions specifically designed to engage youth, encourage progress, and promote the development of core skills.
- Group Therapy specifically designed for adolescents and their caregivers. Developmentally specific skill building, psychoeducation, and treatment groups;
- Multi-Family Groups
- Parent Support Groups
- Specialized Adolescent Treatment Groups
LaSalle School accepts Medicaid, CDPHP, MVP, Beacon Health, The Empire Plan, Value Options, and
Fidelis Health Care. Fee for service and sliding scale available upon request.