To request services of LaSalle’s ABSAT team contact:
Director of Staff Development & Diversity
Over the last several years, staff at LaSalle School have developed a reputation for providing high quality presentations, training, and consultation to a variety of different audiences.
The ACEs and Brain Sciences Advancement Team at LaSalle was formed to respond in an organized and strategic way to the many requests that the agency and staff members receive.
Available trainings include but are not limited to:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences, Trauma, Toxic Stress and its impact on neurodevelopment
- Vicarious Trauma, Primary Trauma, Compassion Fatigue, Burnout
- Creating Regulated Spaces
- Building Resilience
- Chemical Dependency for Youth
- Mental Health in Juvenile Justice
- System (JJS) Involved Youth
- Youth with Problematic Sexual Behavior
Each training will be tailored to the audience, and duration can vary based on need (90 minute, half day, full day, etc.). Training can be held at LaSalle School in the George E. Hanner Center for Excellence and Lasallian Mission or at another location as determined by the audience.
Since its inception, ABSAT has conducted more than 100 trainings for a variety of audiences, including schools, police departments, hospitals and health care providers, human service agencies, and departments of social service.