Questions about Admissions & Referrals contact:
Jessica Repko, LCSW-R
Director of Admissions
LaSalle School’s Specialized Residential & Day Services Programs provide therapeutic services for adolescent males and their families between the ages of 12-18, who are in grades 6-12, and who are experiencing significant difficulties in their home, school, or community.
If the review material indicates a candidate for our programs and services, Admissions will schedule a PPI (Pre-Placement Interview) with the student, family, and the referring providers.
During the PPI, Admissions will:
- Explain the array of programs and treatment services offered and answer any questions.
- When possible, we conduct the interview on-campus to provide the student and family the opportunity to tour the campus and meet staff.
DAY OF ADMISSION:
- Facilitate the student’s introduction to his Social Work team, and all available support staff.
- Show the student the location of his dormitory and introduce him to Youth Development Specialists assigned to his dorm.
- Discuss LaSalle’s opportunities for calling or writing home, and review ways to remain connected and attached with a student’s family members. Allow the student to call home and ensure that phone pass is in place with all approved contact phone numbers.
- We provide essential needs for his first night (i.e. bedding, personal hygiene products, etc.)
- Our residential team will conduct an I AM SAFE review designed to help him feel more comfortable and supported.